Siskiyou Humane Society Spay/Neuter Voucher Program
OPEN MONDAY - SUNDAY 12:30-4:00pm
DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR PROGRAM, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY FURTHER APPLICATIONS.
PLEASE CHECK BACK AUGUST 1, 2024 FOR OUR NEXT ROUND OF VOUCHERS!
The Siskiyou Humane Society Spay/Neuter Voucher Program is designed to assist with the costs of spay/neuter procedures for animals in our community.
Thanks to funding from Cal for Animals, we are able provide vouchers to pet owners to subsidize the cost of spay/neuter procedures at vets within our partnership.
The vouchers are valued at $100 for cats and $200 for dogs and can be redeemed at the following vet offices:
- Companion Pet Clinic, Klamath Falls
- West & East Ridge Animal Hospital, Klamath Falls
- Alpine Vet, Weed
- Mt Shasta Animal Hospital, Mt Shasta
- Ponderosa Vet, Yreka
- Scott Valley Vet, Fort Jones
Voucher Program Outline:
- Pet owners are responsible for scheduling their appointment and providing transportation.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any cost over the amount of the voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used by the person/pet that it is issued to and may not be given or transfer to another person/pet.
- Vouchers must be used within 6 months of issue date.
- Only one voucher will be issued per household.
This is a first come, first serve program and will will be issuing vouchers in the order the applications are received. Applications will be accepted until January 31, 2024.
Due to to funding restrictions, we cannot guarantee that we can provide vouchers for every application received.
To apply, pet owners must fill out this online form.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to receive a voucher.
We will be accepting applications until January 31, 2024.